Tuesday 11 August 2015

The Soundtrack of My Grief

1. Eye of the Needle (Sia)


And if I move on 
I admit you're gone
and I ain't ready//
And you're locked inside my heart
And your melody's an art
And I won't let the terror in
I'm stealing time through the eye of the needle



2. Black (Pearl Jam)


I know some day you'll have a beautiful life
I know you'll be a star
in somebody else's life
but why - oh why can't it be mine?


3. Fine Again (Seether)

It seems like every day's the same 
and I'm left to discover on my own
It seems like everything is grey
and there's no colour to behold
They say it's over and I'm fine again
Try to stay sober, feels like I'm dying here


4. Wake Me Up (Avicii)

Wake me up when it's all over 
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

5. Big Girls Cry (Sia)

Tough girl
I'm in pain//
I may cry, ruining my makeup
Wash away all the things you've taken
And I don't care if I don't like pretty
Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

No comments:

Post a Comment